Human Resource Management Software
Human Resource Management, also known as Workforce Management or Human Resource Management, merges technology systems with sophisticated methodologies to assist businesses in effectively building, managing, and maintaining their people assets. Human Capital Management software makes sure that companies can align their workforce with the organization’s overall goals to accomplish and maintain a competitive edge. Human Capital Management software also increases HR team efficiency while minimizing operational costs, helping companies create a better, employee-centric culture.
Human capital is made up of the people assets (employees) that power an organization’s development and growth, which include the collective skills, attitudes, and knowledge base of the entire workforce. Human Capital Management is an important aspect of any company, combining technology systems with complex methodologies in order to help businesses with their human capital assets.
Key Benefits for Your Company
Human Capital Management solutions accomplish much more than just eliminating manual administrative procedures. HCM solutions also help companies create a more employee-centered culture by delivering the tools needed to improve every aspect of employee relationship management. Consequently, companies can increase employee satisfaction and morale, decrease turnover, and build a more motivated, stronger, loyal workforce.
Human Capital Management solutions provide powerful, feature-rich environments that deliver full workforce management support and automation for the following core activities and processes:
- Planning and modeling helps businesses establish the most effective and efficient organizational chart and structure, more clearly defining the roles and responsibilities of each employee across an enterprise.
- Recruiting and staffing improves the manner in which you create, describe, and manage open positions. It also provides businesses with the tools necessary to find and draw interest from the best possible candidates.
- On-boarding facilitates and accelerates the tasks and procedures associated with acclimating and setting up new employees.
- Performance management formalizes and streamlines the review and appraisal processes so you can keep better track of employee performance reports.
- Benefits and compensation administration manages salaries, health insurance, bonuses, and other types of compensation, while guaranteeing that payment packages are fair and competitive. They also establish compelling incentive plans to keep staff motivated.
- Time and attendance helps track employee hours (standard and overtime) as well as monitor the accrual and use of sick, vacation, and personal days.
- Training and education ensures that employees are prepared with all the necessary knowledge they need to execute their jobs as effectively as possible, providing them with more opportunities for skills expansion and professional growth.
What differentiates the best Human Capital Management system from the other options out there? How do you determine whether an HCM system is better than its counterparts without trying it first? Here are some important features to watch out for when searching for a human capital management solution.
Every business has unique needs, especially when it comes to running a Human Resources department. For that reason, a “one-size-fits-all” approach to Human Capital Management software simply doesn’t work. Be sure to look for an application that’s customizable so that it will fit your specific workflows and procedures.
A truly efficient Human Capital Management solution will incorporate in-depth analytics so that you can track critical metrics like average length of service and turnover rates. Additionally, it helps companies identify weaknesses and strengths in their employee base so that they can make changes as needed, thus accurately assessing return on retention dollars and recruitment.
Integration with Third-Party Payroll Systems
Many businesses outsource payroll management to third-party providers. If this is the case with your organization, then the HCM solution you choose has to easily share data with your existing payroll processing partner’s system.
About Talent Management Software
Talent management software can help companies run their businesses more effectively by making sure they have the right employees working on projects that best utilize ...
The Most Important Talent Management Metrics
A talent management system is critical to an organization’s ability to operate in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible and to achieve and maintain ...
Key Features of Human Capital Management
Human capital management solutions are powerful, feature-rich technology applications that help companies enhance all aspects of human resources administration and employee relationship management. Some of ...
Key Features of Talent Management Solutions
The features and functionality of today’s talent management solutions are comprehensive and innovative and are designed to bring together the most critical functions associated with ...
Why You Need Human Capital Management
Organizations today are quickly recognizing that their workforce is by far their greatest asset. After all, it is a company’s employees that possess the skills ...
- Staff Files® is Easy, Affordable, and Practical PC-Based HR Software
- HR Software Stores Human Resource Information in One Place for Alaska Non-Profit
- HR Software Helps Restaurant Franchisee Manage Human Resource Files
- Massachusetts Transportation Company Uses Staff Files HR Software
- Manage Employees' Vacation Time and Sick Leave Accruals with HR Software
- Keep Complete Personnel Records in Easy HR Software
- Peoplefluent Product Solution Overview
- Overview of Knoodle
- What is DigitalChalk?
- DigitalChalk Introduces iPad and Tablet Compatibility
- DigitalChalk Introduces the new User Fields Feature
- SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SuccessFactors Compensation Demo
- Jam Demo
- Taleo Recruit: Recruiting and Hiring On-Demand Software
- Taleo Perform: Performance Management On-Demand Software
- Taleo Scheduling Center
- 2089 SilkRoad WingSpan
- Performance Management Done Right
- Social Recruiting - Is Your Company Using the Power That Is Social Media?
- Global Settings
- NowWeComply - Compliance, Audit & Workflow Management Software
- Big Picture Talent Management
- How to Write Better Employee Performance Appraisals
- Make Pay for Performance Compensation Management Easy for HR
- Using Asana for Applicant Tracking
- SumTotal Performance Management Software System
- Performance Appraisal -SumTotal Systems
- SumTotal Mobile Learning. Mobile Training Software for Mobile Device Education and Training.
- HR and Payroll Management Software That Fits Your Goals
- Timekeeping Software That Packs a Big Punch
- Employee Scheduling Software Gets People Working
- Why Kronos? Because we've delivered results to organizations of all sizes around the world. If you need to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity, you need Kronos.
- Greenville County School District: TimeLink Implementation
- Saba - Something needs to change
- Saba Transformation At Work
- Saba People Cloud
- Yamaha Corporation of America on UltiPro
- UltiPro HCM solutions for every moment of your life
- Ultimate Software's UltiPro - How We Became a HCM Leader
- iCIMS Client - Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- iCIMS Celebrates 10 years of Excellence
- FlowCentric in 49 Seconds
- PeopleSoft Continuous Delivery Model
- Talent Summary
- Global Search
- Intro to Oracle Fusion Applications
- Oracle Fusion Applications Demo, part 1
- Oracle Fusion Applications Demo, Part 2
- Agresso HR Payroll
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009: Sales Order Entry
- NAV 7 at Directions EMEA Paul White
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Talking Rain Beverage Company
- New Features in Adobe eLearning Suite 2.5
- Adobe Captivate 5.5 - New Publishing Outputs
- Adobe Captivate Tutorial: Branching
- Adobe Captivate Tutorial: Captions
- TrackerRMS Recruitment and Applicant Tracking Software
- Introduction to CheckPoint HR
- Lifecycle of an Employee
- CheckPoint HR Technology
- ROEI: Return on Employee Investment
- Sage HRMS - The Solution for a New Era of HR
- Snapshots in Sage ERP Accpac
- Shortcuts in Sage ERP Accpac
- Sage ERP Accpac 6.0: Overview
- SAGE ACCPAC ERP
- Optimum Solutions: Nextek
- Optimum Solutions: YUSA
- Optimum Solutions: Archer Consultation Services
- Optimum Solutions for Payroll
- Optimum Solutions: Sterling Bank & Trust
- Reduce HRIS Costs with Optimum Solutions
- Streamline Your HRIS Processes - Optimum Solutions
- Customer Video: HOM Furniture, Inc.
- Optimum Solutions: Flournoy Development Company
- Introduction to NuviewHR
- The Power of Human Resource Metrics
- Compensation Management - Plan Compensation Budget for Your Company
- HR Software Overview - NuViewHR
- IFS Agile Development Methodology
- IFS Applications in the Cloud
- IFS Creativity and Innovation
- NetSuite Cloud ERP Powers ESET's 10X Growth
- Olympus NDT: NetSuite Customer Success Story
- Unit4 Timesheet App
- Route 66: Journey to Software Independence
- Qualys Streamlines CRM and ERP with Cloud NetSuite
- RedBuilt and NetSuite Cloud ERP
White Paper provided by Sage
If you don’t have the right human resources management system (HRMS) solution, HR can quickly become overwhelmed with just the day-to-day tasks—much less delivering insightful business intelligence. Many organizations turn to an HRMS solution to help face the many challenges, economic pressures, and tactical issues that arise every day. If you are looking to implement an HRMS solution to increase control over employee data, optimize productivity, and take employee engagement to the next level, make sure the solution you choose provides functionality that supports there 5 key issues.
White Paper provided by Sage
A recent survey by Saratoga discovered that employee compensation, including benefits, accounts for 35% of operating expenses in a typical organization.1 With so many company resources dedicated to maintaining the workforce, it is necessary to identify ways to improve results, increase efficiency, and lower costs. Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS) help you find such opportunities and capitalize on them.
White Paper provided by Sage
Sage believes expertise unshared is knowledge wasted, so they’ve distilled what they’ve learned from over 12,000 Sage HRMS customers and created this HR software buyer’s guide with useful information you need to know, including: • Recent trends in human resources and HR technology. • Top ten considerations for HRMS. • A key software capabilities checklist. • How to evaluate the company behind the product. Sage wants to make the HR software purchase process as painless as possible and help you find the right HR software solution for your needs, whether that solution is Sage HRMS or another.
White Paper provided by Epicor
The reality and past history show HR’s efforts to make a strong business case in many organizations never really delivered the impact necessary to drive home the critical point: An effective HRIS should not mean making just HR more effective. Instead, a compelling business case—especially in today’s corporate environment—must educate senior executives and purse-string holders about the ways an HRIS can drive business results directly, from a “whole business” perspective, one might say.
White Paper provided by Adobe
Adobe Connect for eLearning provides the capabilities needed to create and deliver compelling on-demand courses, conduct highly interactive virtual classes, and efficiently manage training programs.