Marketing software streamlines, automates, and enhances the planning and deployment of your marketing campaigns and promotions. Using marketing software, your marketing team can coordinate marketing activities, eliminate tedious manual tasks, and minimize redundant procedures that waste time and money. Campaigns will be more targeted and more relevant, response and conversion rates will jump, sales cycles will shorten, and your return on investment will improve.
Marketing professionals face the problem of fulfilling the constant demand to deliver a high volume of qualified leads for their sales teams, and with today’s competitive landscape, they have to implement more sophisticated and frequent campaigns to reach target audiences.
With the rise in new-wave marketing tactics such as Pay-Per-Click campaigns and search engine optimization, putting more effective marketing strategies in place and managing them has become increasingly challenging.
Marketing automation software is designed to help marketing teams effectively manage, streamline, automate, and enhance the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns and promotions. With a marketing automation software solution, any organization can improve every aspect of the lead generation process to better manage and deliver their message across all channels.
Marketing automation software enables marketing teams to effectively segment and manage prospect and customer databases, execute targeted marketing campaigns, track leads, analyze results, and accurately measure campaign performance.
Today’s marketing automation software delivers a vast set of features to support the lead generation process from end to end. Some common features of marketing automation software include:
- Database and list management capabilities that make it easier for your marketing staff to add new lists – such as those acquired from a third-party – to the database, merge multiple lists together, and segment the database based on specific criteria.
- Comprehensive campaign creation and managementfor your marketing team to develop promotional materials, select target records for the campaign, and execute campaigns and outreach according to plan.
- Lead tracking that allows your marketing team as well as your sales staff to track each opportunity throughout the pre-sales cycle. This enables you to gain complete visibility into all customer and prospect touch-points, and provides you with insight into which campaigns each customer and prospect was a part of and responded to.
- A complete set of reporting and analytical tools that allow you to conduct in-depth analysis of campaign results, customer and prospect behaviors and preferences, marketing costs, and more.
When choosing a marketing automation solution, there are a number of capabilities that you need to look for to ensure the best fit for your business. The first thing that your organization needs is integration. The marketing automation software needs to be able to integrate with all of your existing systems and processes in order to work with you. The best marketing software in the world means nothing if you have to spend the time and resources to restructure and build your organization to work around the software. Many businesses implement a number of other solutions within their organization, such as sales force automation, contact management and customer support, and your marketing automation tools need to be able to work with these systems.
Because many marketing teams work closely with multiple third-parties, such as list brokers, printers, and copywriters, you should choose a solution with comprehensive vendor relationship management capabilities. This will help your marketing staff make wiser decisions when outsourcing campaign-related work and help them better track all activities and costs associated with marketing programs.
With the right solution and enabling technologies in place, marketing automation can empower you to increase productivity, boost response rates, and maximize ROI.
Key Features of Lead Management Software
Lead management software offers a wide range of features to enhance the handling of sales and marketing opportunities from end to end. This article highlights ...
How to Market Your Training Class
Online training classes, webinars, and tutorials are an excellent way to promote a product or service, gain new customers, and educate existing ones. Within companies, ...
Pay-per-click PPC Management Software Key Features
Pay-per-click (PPC) Management software helps you get the greatest value out of your PPC campaigns. Marketers that use search marketing software can more easily manage ...
Migrating from Vendor to Partner: How to Establish a Partnership with Your Client
By: Lee B. Salz - President of Sales Dodo So, it’s been another round of price squeezing. Very painful! They want it cheaper and your company ...
WebTrends Search Marketing Solutions
Since 1993, WebTrends has provided web analytics solutions that help marketers measure and improve websites and online marketing. Today, WebTrends Marketing Lab delivers comprehensive analytics, ...
- ManageFlitter Make-Over
- ManageFlitter Pro Video Walkthrough
- ManageFlitter Pro Upgrades
- Advanced Searching & Reporting Overview
- Getting More from Your CRM
- Mothernode CRM Quote Overview
- Leads and Opportunities
- Eloqua 10 Watch the Inside Story
- Why Use Eloqua Marketing Automation - The Benefits
- How to Analyze Facebook Insights
- Inside HubSpot
- HubSpot Overview
- StarChapter online meeting registration software
- LeadMaster - Lead Management & Salesforce CRM Solution
- Marketo Customer Testimonial
- Successful Funnel, Successful Sales Reps
- Marketing Automation In Action: A View From Mission Control
- Nimble - Deals Tab
- Nimble - Custom Fields
- Overview of Nimble
- SalesNet My Work Setup
- Magento + Brightpearl Integration : Install + Setup
- FlowCentric in 49 Seconds
- NAV 7 at Directions EMEA Paul White
- How Timex Uses Adobe SearchCenter
- Maximize Your Facebook Budget
- Facebook Ad Demo
- Email Marketing with Business Catalyst
- Adobe Business Catalyst Overview
- Adobe Business Catalyst Intro
- iAPPS Marketier - Product Tour
- TrackerRMS CRM Software
- TrackerRMS CRM Outlook Integration
- Workflow Example: Order Entry - Sales - Shipping - Finance
- Cloud-based ERP, CRM, and Business Management Software
- Customer Relationship Management in the Cloud
- iAPPS Analytics - Product Tour
- Sage SalesLogix Insider: Welcome Page
- Sage SalesLogix Insider: Customer Queries
- Sage SalesLogix Insider: Mobile
- Sage SalesLogix & Harry Rosen Inc.
- Sage CRM Interactive Dashboard
- Sage CRM Overview
- Going Social with CRM
- What's New in Sage ACT! 2012
- Introducing ACT! by Sage
- Sage ACT! Connect: Setting up Your Device
- Sage ACT! Customer Spotlight: Recorded Books LLC
- Sage ACT! Customer Spotlight: Z-Axis
- Roundtable Discussion: The Future of CRM
- ClaritySoft Challenge
- Infusionsoft Sales-Based CRM Demo
- Infusionsoft Overview
- How Infusionsoft Helps Small Business Owners
- Infusionsoft Demo
- Workbooks CRM & EST Marketing
- Workbooks CRM & Northdoor
- Workbooks for Salespeople
- Overview of Workbooks
- Workbooks CRM - Getting Started Training Video
- CareerBuilder.com and Pivotal CRM
- Pivotal CRM Sales Demo
- Pivotal CRM: Built for Your Business
- Sales & Marketing 2.0 with Pivotal CRM
- SugarCRM Tutorial: Outlook Plugin
- What Benefits Have You Realized Using Sugar?
- Why Did You Choose SugarCRM?
- Sugar Mobile Plus on Blackberry and iPad
- SugarCRM for LotusLive: CRM Made Social
- SugarCRM - Marketing Automation Demo
- 5 Ways for Digital Marketers to Impress Their CMO
- Sitecore Digital Marketing System
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Personalize CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- NetSuite OneWorld Cloud ERP at Eloqua
- NetSuite OneWorld Cloud ERP at BLUW
- NetSuite OneWorld Cloud ERP at Beyond the Rack
- NetSuite OneWorld Cloud ERP
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud with Chatter Demo
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Mobile Demo
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Demo
- Qualys Streamlines CRM and ERP with Cloud NetSuite
- RedBuilt and NetSuite Cloud ERP
- NetSuite CRM Integration with Contactual
- Introduction to Opportunities - Netsuite CRM
White Paper provided by Domo
Marketing has reinvented itself as a fascinating hybrid of right and left-brain activities.Remember that gorgeous campaign championed by your graphic designer? Now, you have a means to evaluate it by something other than artistic merit. The mountains of data at your fingertips enable you to optimize and enhance your initiatives in ways never before possible. But with all this new information cascading onto marketers' computers, the biggest challenge is figuring out how to consume data and translate it into better decision-making. How is this accomplished? The answer for an ever-increasing number of successful professionals is an effective marketing dashboard.
White Paper provided by Infusionsoft
Learn six effective email marketing techniques in this detailed 8-page report. Learn how you can send the right message---to the right market---at the right time, overcome the cherry picking problem and the three types leads, and more.
White Paper provided by Infusionsoft
Apply these six valuable tips to your marketing and you'll get 2-4 times the number of deals from your leads. Experience the real definition of "successful marketing."
Demo provided by NetSuite
NetSuite CRM+ includes all the foundations of CRM - Salesforce Automation, Marketing Automation, and Customer Support Service - while also providing your reps with a real-time view of all customer transaction, service issues, inventory, order status, and commissions. This demo allows you to view how NetSuite CRM+ can support a variety of roles in your organization.
White Paper provided by Epicor
Now more than ever, organizations of all sizes and descriptions are struggling to comply with regulations and manage the risks and penalties of failing to operate within the rules. Establishing, maintaining and proving compliance requires both money and time that executives and shareholders would rather invest in top-line growth.