Infomart 2000 3dcart Review
Small to medium-size businesses.
Botanical Health, Candy.com, Heavyweights.ca, CostumesDelivered.com, Popcornpavilion.com, Toocutebeads.com, Yogaaccessories.com, Polar-ray.com.
From $16 to $129.99 per month, with monthly and annual payment options.
About Infomart 2000 3dcart
3dcart creates complete eCommerce and shopping cart software solutions for anyone looking to start an online business. eBusinesses can benefit from adding a shopping cart to their existing website or replace their existing shopping cart entirely. 3D Shopping Cart Technology offers all the features, tools, support and technology needed to build, promote, and grow your online business.
With 3dcart, users can manage their store over the web (without having to install software on their desktops), control online and offline payment options, set up real-time shipping options, contact customers, manage your shop inventory, and much more, all without writing a single line of program code.
3dcart offers online businesses the opportunity to create a well-designed store so they can easily sell their products online. 3dcart is unique because it has integrated marketing tools and features so that online stores can sell successfully. Much like brick and mortar stores require a location that is conducive to sales, online stores require marketing tools that are conducive to sales.
3dcart is a software solutions product produced by Infomart 2000 Corp. Infomart 2000 was founded in 1997 and has since been developing internet solutions for small to medium-size businesses. In 2001, the company launched 3dcart. After years of building custom e-commerce solutions, the company made a complete e-commerce solution for a fraction of the cost of building a custom solution. Infomart 2000 prides itself on delivering a flexible suite of eCommerce tools that can meet the needs of almost any online enterprise. The company has a staff of dedicated engineers who are hired to provide customers with the support and experience they need to bring their business the exposure it deserves in today’s online marketplace.
Infomart 2000 3dcart Key Features
- iPhone/SmartPhone Template: The mCommerce addition to the 3dcart shopping cart software provides a complete mobile interface for visitors shopping on your site from an iPhone or favorite smartphone. This includes optimized pages for Home, Products, Categories, View Cart and Checkout. Visitors can easily browse and add products to their cart and checkout, all within the mobile interface.
- Admin Panel Web App: This application allows store owners to access the store’s control panel via mobile devices. The app also provides a snapshot of daily activities, access to orders, customers and products as well as the ability to reply to CRM tickets or update the status of an order.
- Facebook “Like” Button: The Facebook “Like” button enables users to make connections to your pages and share content back to their friends on Facebook with one click. Since the content is hosted by Facebook, the button can display personalized content whether or not the user has logged into your site. For logged-in Facebook users, the button is personalized to highlight friends who have also liked the page.
- Blog: This built-in feature allows you to create a blog within your store with just a few clicks. The blog automatically uses the dynamic design elements from the website, eliminating the need of re-creating the design elements on a third party location; automatically increase your SEO efforts by having the blog within the same domain name as the website and store. 3dcart’s SocialCommerce auto suggests content, allows you to schedule posts, and provides an industry standard RSS feed to provide syndication capabilities for your blog.
- Facebook Store: Reach more visitors by easily adding your online store directly to your Facebook Fan Page within its own tab. Select which products are displayed, such as products within a specific category, Home Specials or items “On Sale”. Merchants can empower their affiliates with the ability to create their own online stores within their Facebook profiles and choose which products will be displayed. SocialCommerce will automatically add the appropriate affiliate tracking code and affiliates will automatically get credit for any sales.
- Social Bookmarking: Share your products and promotions anywhere and boost traffic to your site. It only takes seconds to install the “AddThis” social bookmarking tool and it’s free! Your product pages will provide your visitors with the ability to share products with their friends via Twitter, Facebook and other social networks.
- Social Widget: Integration with Widgetbox makes the complexities of sharing your products on the web simple. With the use of a script your products can be shared on just about any website, including: Facebook, MySpace, Blogger and iGoogle.
- Twitter & Facebook Updates: Update your Twitter and Facebook accounts from the convenience of your store’s control panel. With 3dcart SocialCommerce, you’ll be able to post to Twitter and Facebook directly from your online store. SocialCommerce easily provides you with a place to announce promotions, product links, or whatever else you’d like to tweet about, all with the touch of a button.
- A front-end design toolbar that allows store administrators to easily change between templates, adjust the width of your site and hide/unhide elements. You can also add products, categories, and much more. The built-in Drag ’n’ Drop feature allows moving elements between the left and right bars of the website without having to modify the HTML.
- Product Reviews Email: Automatically email customers that recently received an order to request a Product Review. Use this to easily collect reviews to improve the content of your product pages and encourage customers to place new orders.
- Not Completed Orders Email: Increase conversions by automatically emailing visitors with open “not completed” orders or abandoned carts, offering special promotions or inquiring if there were any issues that prevent them from checking out.
- These special types of product categories will automatically classify products in real time based on their settings or content. Setting up a new category with the use of SmartCategories™ will populate it with products such as sale items, new releases, free shipping items or a simple keyword search.
- The new 3dZoom will instantly display a large, zoomed version of your product’s image when a visitor places the mouse cursor on top of the image. 3dZoom also includes an image gallery that features smooth transitions for a greater user experience. Uploading a large image to the product via the store manager, automatically enables 3dZoom without the need of uploading additional images via FTP.
- The full emergence of the power of video in e-commerce is noticeably bringing products to life, improving visitors experience and increasing conversions. The YouTube Video Search allows easily searching YouTube from the 3dcart Control Panel, selecting a related video, whether it’s a product review, demonstration or viral commercial; and displaying it within your product pages.
- Easily adjust your product images from your 3dcart Control Panel with Picnik Image Editor. Picnik is a powerful photo editing tool that works within your browser and is integrated with 3dcart. Picnik has a number of one-click tools, including auto- fix, exposure, colors, and red-eye correction, which require no prior experience at all. Other features, like rotate, crop, resize, and sharpening, can be controlled with easy-to-use controls.
- The Newsletter SmartLists ™ dynamically group customers or mailing list subscribers based on their history, allowing to easily send out newsletters to all customers who ordered a specific product, placed an order within a specific date, have an unpaid order, placed orders over a specific amount, etc. The groups would automatically include new customers that match the criteria, since the information is collected in real-time when the newsletter is sent out.
- Out of the box integration with over 350 partners.
- Admin Quick Search: Easily find Orders, Products and Customers using he improved search from the Shopping Cart Software Admin panel. A real time preview of your possible search term will display as you type.
- Front-End Search: The built-in Quick Search functionality in 3dcart allows visitors to easily find products within your store by displaying product matches as the user types in the search box. Quick product results are “suggested” to the visitor as they type the keyword.
- Reviewed by usability experts, 3dcart Shopping Cart Software includes an easy to use Admin Panel Interface to provide an improved user experience for store managers. Featuring new top and left navigation elements, quick search, display of store url and current user, quick access footer bar and SocialCommerce quick launch icon.
- Our Shopping Cart Software is ideal ideal for agencies or designers, increase your branding and revenue by offering 3dcart, while new APIs for developers will allow unparalleled custom application development.
- The RSS feeds are used for syndicating regularly changing content on a web site. You can open an RSS feed with any RSS reader and look for new content on the site, or you can set up a server-side script to parse the feed and display the content of the RSS on another web site. 3dcart has a built in feature to publish featured items, on sale items, new releases, best sellers, and blog posts to an RSS feed.
- Our shopping cart software includes over 50 design templates, all W3C Compliant and 100% customizable. All templates have been professionally designed and are included free for all accounts.
Infomart 2000 3dcart Videos
Products Similar to Infomart 2000 3dcart
What Others Say About Infomart 2000 3dcart
“3DCart is an excellent choice for an eCommerce software solution. The tools are effective and packaged in a neat, easy-to-use system. We were disappointed that there is a lower number of templates available and that this application lacks a few of the bells and whistles you will see in other applications. However, 3DCart integrates with all the essential components of eCommerce, including shipping, search engines and payment gateways, and it is indeed a complete eCommerce solution. Combining all the right tools and usability, 3DCart is a great way to go.”