How to Estimate the Cost of Microsoft Dynamics GP
There’s no question Microsoft Dynamics is a useful way to get a bird’s eye view of your business’s resources, giving you the power to streamline operations and minimize costs. But do the benefits outweigh the costs? As always, the answer is going to depend on your business. Before you can take any other steps, you need to know what your Microsoft Dynamics GP price is going to look like, and evaluate your options from there.
Thankfully, there is a tool you can use to estimate the cost of Microsoft Dynamics GP for your business that can be found over at the ERP Software Blog. Here is the information you will need in order to use the tool:
- The type of installation you are considering (you can adjust this parameter to see your price for all the options if you want).
- Whether you will be doing the majority of the installation, or if the installation will be performed by Microsoft.
- Your existing software (if any), because Microsoft offers discounts for some software packages.
- Your company contact information.
- Your industry, number of employees, and number of core users who will need to be able to use the software at the same time.
- The tool will also allow you to submit comments or questions for unique needs.
While the tool isn’t intended as a binding quote, the main advantage it offers is estimates for installation, training, and other costs that aren’t associated with direct licensing fees. This gives you a more complete picture of the true costs you can expect to see during implementation. You can use the Microsoft Dynamics GP price tool here.