About Autotask Help Desk Software
Autotask Corporation provides an innovative, web-based business management solution to help IT Service Providers and other professional services businesses automate and manage people, projects, and processes more efficiently.
Workforce Management Benefits
While Autotask has been optimized for use by IT Service providers and Managed Service Providers (MSPs), it has been adopted by software companies, as well as a wide array of professional services organizations, including architecture, engineering, construction, government contractor, accounting, advertising, design, marketing, public relations, law firms, manufacturers, resellers and telecom companies. In fact, any company that has to manage workforce resources efficiently and service customers will find that Autotask will help maximize ROI.
Autotask Business Management Software
Autotask is built with multiple integrated modules—including CRM, project management, customer service, time tracking and billing —that all run off the same database, literally giving you access to everything going on in your company.
- CRM – Track your customer relationships.
- Project Management – Implement IT and software engagements.
- Service Desk – Process customer service requests.
- Tech Scheduling – Schedule and dispatch field service techs.
- Automated Workflow – Capture and convert monitoring alerts.
- Time Tracking – Track and monitor billable time.
- Billing – Approve and invoice all services.
- Reporting – Generate real time reports on live data.
- Autotaskextend – Extend the functionality of Autotask.
Autotask can be easily configured to support your unique IT Services business functions. Individual modules can be turned on and off across-the-board, or you can give individual users different levels of access and different views on the data, depending on their function.
And, to get even more power at your fingertips, Autotask can be integrated with other general business software, such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and accounting software like QuickBooks.
Autotask Corporate Background
Founded in 2001 by Robert Godgart and Richard Frederick, Autotask Corporation was started with limited funding and achieved profitability almost immediately. Autotask has since become the pioneer and #1 provider of web-based IT Services Management Software, used by thousands of IT service professionals.