Axosoft ALM and Defect Tracking Solutions
Located in Scottsdale Arizona, privately held Axosoft, LLC is a leading provider of bug tracking and software project management applications for software development teams.
The company’s flagship product, OnTime, stands out with industry-leading innovations, an intuitive user interface and state-of-the-art technology. OnTime is in use by over 5,000 development teams in ISV, consulting and IT organizations within 45+ nations around the globe.
OnTime is a bug tracing and software management system for Windows, Web, and Visual Studio .NET interfaces. It is four tools in one: a bug tracker, a requirements manager, a help desk incident tracker and a project wiki. OnTime is available both as an installed product and/or as a hosted service.
Axosoft’s goal is to continuously create a more perfect OnTime for customers who have entrusted it with providing them world-class project management software. This passion started as a spark within Axosoft’s founder, and it blazes on today throughout the entire organization.
Axosoft ALM Key Strengths
- Axosoft’s flagship ALM product, OnTime, provides teams with one database where everyone can see what’s going on and who’s working on what. By automating the workflow, OnTime actually helps build process integrity while giving developers more time to do what they do best: write great code.
- OnTime unites project managers, developers, testers, help desk support techs, customers and stakeholders by providing one tool to help them get their jobs done, track and measure their progress, and analyze what’s working and what’s not.
- Axosoft builds its ALM solution on the belief that when an organization sets worthy goals and does everything it can to achieve those goals — good things happen. The company’s goal is to help software development teams around the world to ship software on time. What makes this such a worthy goal to Axosoft is the company’s core belief that in order to ship software on time, a company has to do a lot of things right.
- Axosoft focuses on improving the process. When “shipping software on time” becomes its customer’s goal, the customer quickly finds that it must implement best practices in multiple areas: that’s where Axosoft’s OnTime solution shines.
Axosoft Defect Tracking Key Strengths
- Axosoft develops affordable, lightweight software that helps its customers collaborate better. Over 8,100 organizations from 94 countries use Altassian’s JIRA solution for bug and issue tracking and project management across the application lifecycle.
- JIRA lets you prioritize, assign, track, report and audit your ‘issues,’ whatever they may be — from software bugs and help-desk tickets to project tasks and change requests.
- What’s more, JIRA helps you track the time spent on each issue down to the minute, and ensures that project timelines are always up-to-date. Whenever you work on an issue, simply log the time spent (in minutes, hours, days). If necessary, you can also update the estimated time remaining to complete the task.
- Different users use JIRA in different ways: Managers need updates on the status of the project, developers need to work on, update and resolve bugs, business analysts need to track their business projects, help desk issues need to be tracked through to completion, testers need the ability to raise issues quickly, while minimizing redundancies and duplicates, and project managers need to be able to assess and prioritize the importance of application issues and address them accordingly.