BigCommerce services over 11,000 online stores to date. They have been in business since 2003 and have over 40,000 clients. They boast that their products are so user friendly that the user guide that they offer may never be used. They have over fifty payment methods that are accepted and work with their software.
What BigCommerce does
BigCommerce eCommerce software is offered in a form so that any business can run their entire store from any computer with an internet connection. There is no software to download which makes the site more secure. Everything can be done from their web-based control panel and is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Dell, Kraft, Wayne Gretzky, Ticketmaster, Virgin, Media Temple
Shopping Cart Product(s)
BigCommerce eCommerce Shopping Cart Solution
Shopping Cart Software Key Features
- Google Website Optimizer
- Search Engine Optimization
- Promotional Banners
- Coupons & Gift Certificates
- Sell on Facebook
- Mobile Commerce
- Five levels of software to choose from with all different price levels
- Complete creative control
- Ability to sell items on eBay
- Shopping comparison
- Email marketing
- Product photo display
- Photo Zoom
Shopping Cart Software Highlight(s)
- The fastest growing SaaS ecommerce platform in the world
- Over 5,000% growth since launching in August 2009
- Monthly growth averages 114% since launch
- Winner: #1 ecommerce platform on Top10Reviews.com
- 2010 Codie awards finalist, best SaaS offering
Online Shop Technology
BigCommerce offers its software as a Software as a Service platform and has witnessed over a five thousand percent growth since 2009.
BigCommerce has a product that is fitting for everyone. Their services and products are user friendly enough that anyone can use them. One quote they try to abide by is, “If your eighty year old grandmother can’t use it then it’s too difficult.” This is something that they have stood by and that has helped them to offer the best product possible.