CDC Software ERP Solutions
CDC Software, the Customer-Driven Company, is a provider of enterprise software applications designed to help organizations deliver a superior customer experience while increasing efficiencies and profitability. With experience, expertise, technology, and an unwavering commitment to our customers’ success, CDC Software is dedicated to helping organizations achieve outstanding business results by helping them become customer-driven. More than 6,000 organizations worldwide rely on CDC Software solutions to demonstrate a superior ability to attract, understand, and keep valuable customers.
CDC Software’s Ross Enterprise is a comprehensive suite of applications designed specifically for process manufactures that produce recipe or formula-based products like food, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, metals, bricks, glass, or tile.
CDC Software/Ross Enterprise Key Strengths
- Formula/Recipe Management: Rather than using a modified bill of materials, true Formula or Recipe Management defines all of the process steps and resources required to produce a product, including raw materials, intermediate products, resources and labor requirements.
- Directional Lot Traceability: With ever increasing regulatory and customer requirements the ability to execute end-to-end Bi-Directional Lot Traceability is a necessity. Ross Enterprise provides complete lot genealogy from raw materials, by-products and co-products, job, to finished goods shipment.
- Costing: Using the Costing capabilities within Ross Enterprise, process manufacturers can capture, assign, and compare actual and standard costs for all finished products.
- Dual Units of Measure – Unlike discreet based ERP systems, the process specific capabilities in Ross Enterprise allow process manufacturers to manage inventory simultaneously in two, non-converted units of measure.
- Pricing and Promotions Management – The robust pricing and promotions capabilities in Ross Enterprise allow process manufacturers to manage complex discounting and rebate programs for their customers and distributors.
- Reducing Inventory Expirations and Spoilage – Ross Enterprise provides process manufacturers enhanced inventory management capabilities that improve planning and customer service while reducing spoilage and expiration costs.
- Regulatory and Customer Driven Compliance – Ross Enterprise provides integrated regulatory management capabilities to help streamline compliance of regulatory mandates by the FDA, USDA, REACH, etc., as well as, customer driven mandates for product quality and safety requirements by providing detailed quality assurance records and complete lot traceability.