Consona ERP Manufacturing Solutions
Consona serves the small to mid-size manufacturing segment. Its customers range from 5 to 150 users, and though virtually all manufacturing segments are represented in its customer base, the top three industries served are electronics, industrial machinery and equipment, and fabricated metal products.
Consona Manufacturing Software
Consona’s product suite includes two applications for manufacturers, Intuitive ERP, and The Made2Manage Enterprise Business System. These solutions help manufacturers—from small businesses to mid-size enterprises—to see more clearly, integrating data across the enterprise, and giving customers greater visibility in all areas of the enterprise–from a strategic decision level to daily operations.
- Helps information flow through an organization so businesses can get product out the door faster.
- Consona’s Intuitive ERP customers with manufacturing production requirements receive less data entry and errors, reduced operations costs, increased throughput, reduced lead times, improved on-time delivery, reduced purchasing costs, reduced inventory, and increased order capacity.
The Made2Manage Enterprise Business System
- Offers flexible forecasting, planning, scheduling and execution tools that will maximize an organization’s unique production environment.
- Business intelligence module delivers powerful data analysis tools, performance notifications and rapid access to key operational parameters needed to improve business performance.
- Administers customer order management, materials management, production management, and financial management processes so businesses can stay on track with business objectives.
Consona Corporate Background
Founded in 2003 as M2M Holdings, Inc., Consona now offers world-class ERP software solutions that service more than 4,500 customers worldwide and across a variety of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, financial services, health care, contact center, high tech, and local government.
Privately held, Consona is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.