Halogen Talent Management Solutions
A recognized industry leader with over 1,000 customers worldwide, Halogen Software makes powerful, simple-to-use and affordable employee performance and talent management applications. The company offers a complete suite of web-based products that automate, simplify and integrate employee performance management, 360/multi-rater feedback, compensation management, succession planning and learning management.
Halogen’s offering makes HR best-practices accessible to companies of all sizes and its healthcare, financial services and professional services specific suites meet the unique needs of these industries. Halogen is consistently recognized by the industry and its customers for its exceptional implementation and support services, and has won multiple awards for its corporate leadership and product innovation, including HR Technology Product of the Year.
In February of 2008 Halogen Software announced that independent research firm Bersin & Associates had ranked Halogen as one of the market leaders in its report on talent management vendors. Halogen received strong ratings in multiple categories related to product strength, architecture and customer satisfaction.
Recently, the research study, “Talent Management Suites: Market Realities, Implementation Experiences, and Vendor Profiles”, evaluated vendors across seven key areas. Halogen received the highest – a four-star ranking – in customer satisfaction based on its outstanding references, support record and overall customer experience.
Halogen Key Strengths
- With over 1,000 customers world wide, Halogen Software Inc. has established itself as the leading provider of employee performance and talent management solutions.
- Founded in 2001, Halogen offers powerful, easy-to-use, and affordable Web-based software that dramatically improves HR and line-manager productivity.
- Halogen Software is dedicated to providing companies of all sizes with web-based, enterprise-class Employee Performance and Talent Management solutions.
- Everything the company does is focused on helping customers to more easily grow and manage a top performing, highly skilled workforce that enables them to deliver on their mission and priorities.
- Halogen’s leading talent management suite for healthcare assists in evaluating the competencies, quality of care and service that employees provide. This helps healthcare organizations to accurately measure their clinical and operational performance — giving them a clear picture of their strengths and weaknesses.