NetSuite CRM Software Review
NetSuite Inc. is a leading provider of enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and eCommerce software applications for small and mid-sized businesses.
Founded in 1998, NetSuite provides a single, tightly-integrated, fully-hosted system that has enabled thousands of companies around the world to streamline, automate, and enhance their key operations.
NetSuite’s CRM offering is one of the most comprehensive, full-featured on-demand CRM solutions available today.
Unlike other CRM solutions, NetSuite combines traditional CRM functionality such as sales force automation, customer service and support, partner relationship management, and marketing automation with unique, cutting-edge capabilities for document management and publishing, employee resource management, Website management and analytics, and job and project tracking.
As a result, NetSuite CRM provides the broadest reach and the most complete support for customer-facing processes across your business.
In fact, leading industry analyst firm Forrester Research recently ranked NetSuite CRM as the number one solution in a wide range of functional areas, including opportunity management, forecasting, dashboards, activity management, and document management.
NetSuite CRM also offers:
- A true consolidated view of all customer activities, including financial transactions and purchase histories (no integration with accounting systems required), as well as Web site interactions.
- Effective tools designed specifically to enhance up-sell and cross-sell initiatives to existing customers.
- End-to-end customer lifecycle automation. NetSuite supports all customer interactions, from the time a suspect expresses an interest in your company, until they are an existing client looking to purchase additional products or services.
- Fully integrated order management capabilities, so sales people can take orders directly from customers.
- Real-time commissions tracking that eliminates the need for sales reps to use spreadsheets.
- A comprehensive self-service customer portal that dynamically incorporates your Web site into your selling processes.
Additionally, NetSuite CRM instantly captures and stores all the details of customer purchases. So forecasting and conversion tracking is more reliable and accurate, and marketing campaigns are more targeted and effective.