Netviewer Remote Support Solutions
“It must be possible to use the Internet for visual communication!” This simple idea was the spark that led to the founding of Netviewer GmbH and its family of products with the same name. Founded in 2001 as a subsidiary of Netpioneer GmbH in Karlsruhe, Germany, Netviewer’s objective was to make web-based collaboration, desktop sharing, and web conferencing simple, fast, and secure – and do it with lean, low-cost tools.
This idea launched products whose benefits are clearly demonstrated in daily business: The company’s flagship solution suite, Netviewer, can reduce travel times and costs while increasing productivity, but without compromising the confidentiality of sensitive information.
Today over 12,000 companies are using Netviewer in 55 countries. Companies like Agfa, Bayer, BMW, Deutsche Post, Ernst & Young, Siemens, and Swisscom Mobile are just a few examples. This software also fulfills stringent security standards that make it suitable for around-the-clock operations. In fact, more than 500 banks and other financial institutions already use Netviewer for online banking applications.
Netviewer is now an independent company with subsidiaries and representatives around the world (Switzerland, Austria, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Australia, and the United States). The company currently employs 260 people and continues to grow.
Its family of Netviewer solutions include Netviewer one2one, which enables two people to work together interactively by sharing their screens and granting remote-control rights to each other; Netviewer one2meet, a conferencing solution that lets users initiate or participate in spontaneous or pre-planned meetings via intranet or Internet; and Netviewer remote, a streamlined remote-software solution for administering workstations and servers across firewall boundaries.
- Netviewer for support – When customer calls, your support staff will be right where he needs to be to find the problem, remove it – and avoid long explanations and misunderstandings. This reduces time spent providing support, gives the customer greater confidence, and releases your employees for other tasks.
- Netviewer runs completely without installation or user training—this is straightforward support when and where it’s needed.
- With Netviewer, customers receive as much support as they would like; the customer can grant support personnel remote control rights and retract them again simply by pressing the F11 key.
- Netviewer has been granted the highest level of security approval from German savings banks and a security certificate from Fraunhofer Institut SIT; what’s more, Netviewer is now in use at more than 200 banks.
- Netviewer remote is a cost-effective, streamlined remote-software solution for administering workstations and servers across firewall boundaries.
- Netviewer one2one enables two people to work together interactively by sharing their screens and even granting remote-control rights to each other. This capability will accelerate your internal and external support and ultimately save time and money.