Soffront IT Help Desk
Soffront was an early pioneer of CRM in 1993, with the release of its customer help desk and defect tracking solutions. For over a decade, Soffront CRM has evolved into a complete end-to-end CRM solution, providing sales, marketing, service and knowledge management with greater adaptability and customization than any other mid-market provider.
The Soffront solution is completely web-based (zero foot print web client), is built to adapt and can be deployed in days.
With Soffront IT help desk software you are able to enhance customer satisfaction, reduce support costs and improve support staff productivity. Soffront also offers an employee help desk solution that manages and addresses employee IT support inquiries as well as manage – IT assets and non IT assets – through their entire lifecycle from acquisition to retirement.
Soffront Customer Help desk helps you manage customer support tickets from submission to resolution.
- Configure the workflow to match your support process and work the ticket through that process.
- Dynamically generate action buttons that guide support reps through the defined process.
- Know where very ticket stands and ensure nothing slips through the cracks Automatically notify the customer when a ticket is closed, send an electronic survey and measure customer satisfaction.
- And, generate reports to measure CSR productivity.
Soffront help desk software is a part of the comprehensive customer service solution, which includes self-service (Soffront Knowledge Management), online ticket submission (Soffront Tickets), email response (Soffront Email Response) and e-Call Center (Soffront Contact Center).
Key features of Soffront Customer Help desk include:
- Zero foot-print web client
- Configurable workflow to match your support process
- Automatic assignment of tickets
- Account and contact information along with tickets
- Complete audit trail of tickets
- Plan activities and tasks
- Calendar view of multiple activities
- Automatic status change notifications
- Automatic surveys to measure customer satisfaction
- Comprehensive reporting and querying (no IT support required)
- Multiple project capability to support multiple support groups
- Multi-level group security and SSL support
- Built to adapt – adaptable to changing business processes
- Up and running in days
- Enforce business process rules
- Integrated CRM spanning sales, marketing and service functions
Soffront Software Inc. focuses on mid-market companies seeking CRM solutions. With more than 2,500 customers worldwide, Soffront’s installed base includes Fortune 500 companies, mid-sized businesses, federal, state, and local governments.