Made2Manage leverages the Microsoft .NET architecture to provide ERP capabilities that are faster, more secure and easier to administer, modify and integrate with other applications.
Made2Manage is specifically designed to meet the needs of small to midsize companies with engineer-to-order, make-to-order, make-to-stock, assemble-to-order or mixed-mode discrete manufacturing operations. Made2Manage is used in industrial and commercial machinery, electronics, fabricated metal, medical devices and transportation industries.
Advanced Scientifics, Boston Centerless, Eric Scott Limited, Abbatron, Chelton , Cutt-Rite Machines, General Broach Company, Weldone Machine Tool Company
The Made2Manage ERP system, an Aptean solution, has been designed to meet the ERP software needs of companies with engineer-to-order, make-to-order, make-to-stock, assemble-to-order, or mixed-mode discrete manufacturing operations. Built by a manufacturer in 1986 by the president of a machine tool company, and expanded through the years via the input of more than 1500 discrete, to-order manufacturing companies, Made2Manage seamlessly integrates enterprise resource planning and scheduling with shop floor execution better than any other ERP software provider. This integration allows manufacturers to:
- Plan using real world constraints and what if scenarios.
- Schedule with confidence and establish promise dates to customers.
- See the entire enterprise operations right down to the shop floor.
- Execute changes on the shop floor swiftly.
You won’t find depth of features for the shop floor or stronger expertise in your industry from any other ERP software provider. Made2Manage v7 is built to last on a 100% .NET, SOA, n-tier architecture—with “future proof” technology that won’t become obsolete the moment you buy it.
The shop floor is where the real work gets done in dynamic, to-order environments. When you need to create sophisticated plans that will help your shop floor run at maximum efficiency while still being able to quickly react to customer demands, you need industrial strength manufacturing software that operates at the speed of your shop floor.
Aptean, a global leader in enterprise application software (EAS), gives businesses of all sizes a competitive edge. They empower people and businesses with end-to-end, industry-specific solutions to address complex business challenges more effectively. Their software applications and professional business services enable more than 9,000 customers, in more than 100 countries, to more successfully manage their business. Software built specifically for their target markets, aligned with deep knowledge across vertical industries, allow businesses to satisfy their customers, operate most efficiently, and stay at the forefront of their industry.
Made2Manage Key Features
- Sales Order Management: Quickly enter sales orders into your system and jumpstart the fulfillment process.
- Quoting and Estimating: Create reliable quotes by linking to bills of material, routings, the M2M Product Configurator, or the price summary worksheet.
- Contract Pricing: Create a price list consisting of parts and fixed prices that apply only to a select customer.
- Inventory Control: Identify and track information on each standard part so you can make the best possible inventory management decisions.
- Tracking Material Lots: Automatically track raw materials, sub-assemblies and final assemblies to their origins.
- Shop Floor Data Collection: Automate the entry and enhance the accuracy of your daily labor, inventory transactions, and shipping and receiving with wireless bar coding technologies.
- Physical Inventory: Collect, reconcile and post count quantities against on-hand inventory balances and generate general ledger transactions.
- Returned Material: Quickly address and resolve common customer satisfaction issues.
- Job Orders: Quickly and easily create and track job orders, drive material requirements, and examine costs throughout the production process.
- Order Costing: Accumulate and report costs as they flow through your system and post them to the general ledger.
- Shop Floor Manager: View job order costs in real time and compare accumulated costs to projected job order costs.
- Creating Routings: Track the path a part follows through production, including the work centers and operations needed to produce the part, create standard or non-standard routings, and monitor costs.
- Bills of Material: Keep up-to-date information on the components and sub-contractors used to produce your product, better balance
lead times, reduce inventories, and improve cash flow.
- CADLink: Integrate Made2Manage with SolidWorks and Autodesk Inventor.
- Shipping and Receiving: Manage all aspects of receiving materials, returning goods, shipping finished goods, and executing subcontract work.
- Managing Engineering Change: Audit critical documents and create multiple revisions for the item master, standard BOMs, and routings.
- Product Lifecycle Management: Streamline the management of your product data.
- Accounts Payable: Pay your suppliers at just the right time.
- Accounts Receivable: Automate the billing process for better tracking and analysis of your revenue streams.
- Bank Reconciliation: Monitor all your checking account transactions and streamline your cash management operations.
- Budgeting/Cash Flow: Develop budget forecasts based on different sources and plan ahead for your future cash needs.
- General Ledger: Link all monetary functions, such as receivables, payables, payroll, and order costing, for greater visibility and control over your financial activities.
- Human Resources: Manage employee relations, government mandates, and ever-changing benefit options with the integrated Abra Suite HR.
- Advanced Reporting: Enterprise report-writing solution providing the ability to easily create reports using both financial and operational data with complete drill-down to source document capability in any report.
- Payroll Assistant: Collect and control your payroll data.
- Progress Billing: Divide your bill into separate increments and still track the whole process to generate needed cash flow.
- Multi Site: Manage multiple finished good warehouses, distribution centers, storage facilities, and/or manufacturing plants at virtual facilities or geographically separate facilities.
- Fast Forms: Quickly modify standard M2M ERP forms or create new ones.
Supply Chain Management
- Deliver better customer service and lower inventories through better production plans, spare part plans, capacity and inventory plans.
- Improve forecast accuracy in environments where price and promotional events affect demand.
- Predict, with confidence, how various underlying demand components such as suppliers, customers, channels and regions will impact your ability to deliver on time.
- Quickly perform forecasting analysis using historical data stored in M2M ERP.
- Generate the most profitable production plan and minimize guesswork.
- Set accurate customer expectations and improve on-time delivery.
- Create production plans at multiple sites.
- Automate production planning – scheduling simulations and human interaction not required.
- Prioritize, sequence and schedule job operations in one step across work centers within capacity and material constraints.
- Improve customer service levels, lower costs, minimize late jobs, and increase profits.
- Perform scheduling and rescheduling runs more quickly. Large scheduling runs can be performed in five minutes or less.
- Keep your entire organization in synch by sharing real-time information across a common M2M ERP/M2M SCM database.
- Maximize throughput by buffering constraints, assemblies and shipping.
- Promise accurate sales order delivery dates based on simulated schedule changes.
- Collect all demand on a master purchasing queue, which you can view in its entirety or filter to see just what interests you.
- Manage planning requirements by providing material availability and purchasing queue reports.
- Identify vendors that deliver on time and stay within quoted prices.
- Create RFQ forms with a single command.
- Automate the process of demand netting for large numbers of parts and complex BOM structures.
- Project future inventory positions and highlight potential supply problems and opportunities.
- Ensure supply of the right material at the right time by generating recommended job and purchase order actions.
- Avoid out-of-stock and excess inventory situations.
- Ship items from multiple locations to ensure that accurate inventories are maintained.
- Close the purchase order automatically if quantities received meet the quantity ordered or fall within a predefined tolerance.
- Recalculate the back-order quantity when the total quantity ordered is not received or shipped.
- Accommodate last-minute changes by easily changing ship-to information.
- Establish the total cost of goods acquired, including costs such as freight charges and duty with the landed cost feature.
- Enter an estimated cost at purchase order time, an actual cost at vendor invoicing time and analyze any variances.
- Product Configurator: helps speeds up the configuration process and improve accuracy displays only information that is necessary to complete a specific step in the configuration process and ensures that only deliverable products can be configured.
- Customers and sales reps that are traveling can access the solution via the web. Product Configurator integrates with core enterprise processes, such as inventory management and costing to reduce costs.
- Provides time-saving access to accurate customer information for everyone in the organization to improve customer contact process, implement better marketing campaigns and ensure the right person addresses a customer issue.
- Lower the costs and enhance the quality of the customer-selection process by improving order accuracy, reducing processing time, and integrating with your company’s inventory, costing, and capable-to-promise processes.
- Links estimating and quoting processes to bills of materials, routings, product configuration, and pricing worksheets.
- Provides full visibility into sales opportunities to accurately forecast the sales pipeline and manage prospects.
- Sales reps have the flexibility to manage contacts, accounts, and tasks in Microsoft® Outlook while on the road and then synchronize updated information with the CRM solution when they return to the office or connect to the solution online.
- Streamlines and automates the sales order and fulfillment processes to improve order accuracy, reduce response times, and lower costs.
- The capable-to-promise functionality provides real-time visibility to inventory and production for configured or standard products.
- Users provide prospective customers with realistic delivery dates in real time to help improve the sales-close rate, pricing and margins, and delivery performance.
- Makes it possible to see sales and payment activity for individual customers to streamline credit management, repayment management, and improve cash flow.
- Provides employees responsible for customer management tasks with easy, single-screen access to comprehensive information about individual customers, such as locations, types of operations, and accounts receivable.
- Maintains an accurate history of interaction with individual customers, which saves time and improves customer communication.
- Made2Manage enables you to configure your system to focus on only the data you select to monitor. Once you have selected the data that is most important to you, Made2Manage delivers that information right to your desktop. You can then convert your raw data into valuable information for making informed decisions.
- Includes Events and Actions Notifier defines and monitors a variety of criteria within the company.
- Direct the Events and Actions tool to send alerts for critical activities on the shop floor.
- Allows employees at all levels to stay on top of all aspects of the business and address potential “hot spots” before they detract from the bottom line.
- Use the M2M Reporter feature to quickly and easily create custom reports.
- M2M Reporter’s drag-and-drop wizard interface simplifies the report creation process.
- Generate business-specific reports without having to write programs or seek out additional programming resources.
Products Similar to Made2Manage
White Papers and Demos
White Paper provided by Aptean
This guide provides an overview of the steps for conducting an effective and successful enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution evaluation. The process can be challenging because of the level of detail that must be addressed, ensuring that key steps are not overlooked.
White Paper provided by Aptean
Compiere delivers a broad and rich set of integrated business functionality on a global-ready platform. Manage any number of organizations, warehouses, languages, currencies, and accounting rules. Utilize role-based Management Dashboards with drilldown capability to effectively monitor and analyze your operations. Pre-built charts and graphs are provided and are easily expanded to meet your specific needs. And, Compiere Enterprise is built to scale -supporting multiple servers, large transaction volumes, hundreds of users and business complexity required by demanding businesses of all sizes.
White Paper provided by Aptean
Today’s wire and cable industry is marked by intense global competition, cyclical markets, changing demand patterns, and the commoditization of products. Many wire and cable manufacturers are moving to more complex and sophisticated products that have specialized high performance characteristics.
What Others Say about Made2Manage
- Made2Manage ERP Software – SoftwareAdvice.com
“Created to help optimize business processes for manufacturers in mixed mode environments, Made2Manage ERP is a best fit for small and medium-sized companies involved in industrial equipment, electronics, and fabrication. The system can be deployed and leveraged by businesses working simultaneously with make-to-order, make-to-stock, and engineer-to-order methods.”