Epicor Prophet 21 Review
Epicor Prophet 21 is available as both an on-premise and SaaS solution.
Epicor works with companies of all sizes in all industries. Prophet 21 was designed for distribution companies of all sizes in the electrical, plumbing, HVAC, fluid power, fastener, medical and petroleum industries.
JELD-WEN, Pointe Precision, Tommy Bahama, Wild Planet Toys
View Vendor's Product Page
Epicor Prophet 21, previously known as Activant, is a wholesale distribution ERP solution that utilizes a Windows-based platform and SQL Server database. Prophet 21 has the familiarity of Window’s programs which reduces the amount of time it takes new learners to feel comfortable with the solution. The openness of the SQL Server database helps companies to adapt to changes more quickly and helps them maintain their competitiveness.
Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), point of sale (POS), supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) are made to help companies increase overall operating efficiency and improve profitability.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor inspires customers to build lasting competitive advantage. Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional and global businesses demand. Epicor is headquartered in California and they have offices and affiliates worldwide.
Epicor Prophet 21 Key Features
- Prophet 21 provides companies with one-screen quote and order entry and customer relationship planning and pricing and availability functionality.
- Helps companies lower their inventory levels while still providing quality customer service.
- Provides a company with flexible, real-time control and efficiency allows companies to increase sales through better service.
- Also helps companies reduce inventory losses, decrease shipping errors and increase profitability.
- Prophet 21 automates processes from a centralized location to optimize buying power and inventory levels across multiple warehouses and stocking locations.
Reporting and Analysis
- Epicor Business Analyzer provides companies with data management and analysis to help distributors make better business decisions.
- Prophet 21 is fully compatible with Trading Partner Connect, Epicor’s Internet trading network which streamlines the commerce processes between distributors, manufacturers and suppliers and end users.
Epicor Prophet 21 Screenshots
Epicor Prophet 21 Videos
Products Similar to Epicor Prophet 21
White Papers and Demos
Six Technology Tactics to Promote Corporate Social Responsibility
White Paper provided by Epicor
CSR holds organizations to a higher moral and ethical standard considering the overall interests of society in the operations of its day-to-day business. Under this utilitarian view, businesses would need to take responsibility for the impact of their activities on all parties that they would affect-customers, shareholders, surrounding communities, and the environment-in all aspects of their operations. Ultimately, companies will look to IT and software solutions to help them find opportunities to be better stewards of the environment and extend the tangible benefits of corporate social responsibility from the business through the extended supply chain.
What Others Say about Epicor Prophet 21