ServiceMesh Agility Platform Review
ServiceMeshâ€™s Agility Platform is delivered as an â€śeverything-as-a-serviceâ€ť cloud tool.
ServiceMesh builds Agile IT solutions for Global 2000 organizations.
About ServiceMesh Agility Platform
ServiceMesh is the architect and purveyor of Agility Platform, an â€śeverything-as-a-serviceâ€ť cloud unification system empowering Global 2000 companies with agile IT solutions that reduce operating costs and optimize IT deployment across the organization. Lifecycle and security management, as well as consistent policy-driven governance across IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and cloud service providers are optimized through Agility Platformâ€™s 5 core modules for planning, designing, centralizing, managing and accessing enterprise application portfolios.
Founded in 2008, ServiceMesh is a privately held company providing agile IT solutions to Global 2000 companies from its headquarters in Santa Monica, CA. ServiceMesh raised $15M in funding in 2011, has extended its presence to Austin, TX, New York, NY, and Sydney, Australia, and expanded its staff to over 90 employees. ServiceMesh has been recognized by Gartner in three categories: excellence in cloud management, innovation in the Asia/Pacific region, and emergence as a â€śdisruptiveâ€ť new solution. In addition to memberships on Bill Clintonâ€™s Clinton Global Initiative and the Center for Telecommunications Management, Founder and CEO Eric Pulier is the Executive Director of the Enterprise Cloud Leadership Council, has founded over 15 companies and has raised over $500M in total funding across industry segments such as rich media presentation, virtual desktops and service oriented infrastructure.
ServiceMesh Agility Platform Key Features
- Catalog, sort, profile and prioritize large enterprise application portfolios for migration to Agile IT operations
- Manually input or import workload requirements from CMDB and other sources
- Configure scoring metrics like latency, geography, cost, etc.
- Identify deployment strategies and recommendations based on Cloud Valueâ„˘ and Cloud Readinessâ„˘ scores
- More defined application topologies via relationship and dependency component mapping
- Configure automated workflows for easier workload approval
- Policy-driven enforcement of run-time right-sizing and placement of workloads
- Architect services, stacks, and other assets for cross-cloud portability and on-demand provisioning
- Customizable, controlled automation of build and assembly processes
- Speed assembly and deployment with out-of-the-box stacks for Windows, Linux, Solaris, and others
- Environment customization and access-rights for policy-leveraged deployables at runtime
- Build-status stakeholder updates upon asset validation
- Centralize and search a repository of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and other IT resources
- Online shopping interface optimized for usability
- Performance, consumption, and billing reports with drill-down/up functionality
- Auto-fulfillment and policy-based approvals are self-service accessible
- Improved communication and collaboration across the organization with shared cloud services
- Alerts for deletions, new resources, deprecations and other changes
- Comment and rating system provides improvement-driving feedback
- Centralized, unified interface for multiple internal and external cloud services for improved deployment and runtime management
- Granular admin controls for workloads with role-based permissions
- Provides support for multi-tier application topology customization as well as policy-driven right-sized and right-placed application and platform deployment
- Aggregate costing and performance data by monitoring all running instances
- PaaS, IaaS, SaaS and Agility Platform support for leverage existing authentication tools
- Internal and external SSO access for deployment environments
- Pre-configured for several major SaaS providers
- Multi-identity database and authentication protocol compatible
ServiceMesh Agility Platform Videos
Products Similar to ServiceMesh Agility Platform